Five Fav Apps for At-Home Workouts
Who’s got time to exercise when you constantly juggle work, kids, household chores, and all the rest?! This Mother’s Day, take the time to download one of these At-Home Workout Apps and get started on carving out a little time each day to be the BEST YOU CAN BE! In recent years, mobile apps have transformed fitness FROM going to the gym TO working out anyplace/anytime by making it more accessible and affordable. From running and biking to yoga and spinning classes, to pocket trainers for those seeking personalized training and nutrition, there is now a fitness app for everyone.
Getting in shape can really change your life now and your future as it improves your long-term physical and mental health, helps fight chronic disease, and much more. So what are you waiting for … Make THIS MOTHER’S DAY your BEST EVER by doing something for yourself and your health!
1. Nike Training Club app – This exercise app provides more than 180 routines with various categories including yoga, strength training, weights and running – all organized by activity. Once you open the app, it gives you 4 different options to choose from – to get lean, get toned, get strong or get focused. Each section features many different workouts at either 30 or 45 minutes and some targeted workout blasts at just 15 minutes. The best part? Nike Training Club is completely free to download and you don’t need to have internet connectivity to use it.
2. Sworkit – This app caters to your fitness goals whether that is to get fitter, leaner or stronger, and provides an array of exercises to choose from, including yoga for runners, daily stretches and 5-minute ab trainings. Workouts range in time from an hour to only five minutes.
3. Down Dog – With up to 30,000 variations of yoga workouts, Down Dog gives you plenty of options. This app has built-in music and seven different instructors for you to choose from so you can have the most enjoyment from your yoga workout.
4. Daily Yoga – This yoga app is the go-to for improving your overall health. Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided yoga classes, Pilates, meditation, and 50+ workout plans. There are clear instructions with every workout, three different level options and elective scheduled plans for you to achieve your fitness goals. It’s also connected to the Apple Health app and offers the ability to ask experts questions and get feedback on different routines.
5. Freeletics – This app is a personal trainer in your pocket! An AI coach will drive you to improve your performance by analyzing your workouts and tracking your progress. It will modify your training plan to get you the best results. The app offers 140+ exercises and 900+ different workouts ranging from 10-30 minutes each, including running, bodyweight training, or using free weights.
THIS MOTHER’S DAY, MAKE TIME FOR WHAT’S IMPORTANT … YOU!
May 10, 2019 | Uncategorized