Please check your email for login password.
- New Homes Magazine - Highland Estates: Taking Luxury Living to New Heights on Burke Mountain - June 19, 2015
Coquitlam's Burke Mountain is an attractive location for exclusive family neighbourhoods: great views, plentiful greenspace, and convenient access to amenities and transportation routes...Read More..
- REW New Homes - Robertson Heights: Outstanding Value Comes to Maple Ridge - September 26, 2014
Morningstar Homes has arrived in Maple Ridge, bringing traditional value to the contemporary homes it is unveiling September 27 at the grand opening of its new Robertson Heights development...Read More..
- Homes at Summit at Grand Hill on gorgeous, large lots - July 18, 2014
The John Deere riding mower parked outside the showhome says it all. Those buying into The Summit at Grant Hill won’t just be getting a large home ...Read More..
- Vancouver Sun - Height of perfection... It's all about the spectacular views - July 20, 2013
Coquitlam development features 45 single-family homes that offer panoramic vistas...Read More..
- REW - Rooms with a view... And so much more! - July 5, 2013
Morningstar's Partington arrives on Burke MountainRead More..
- New Local Home - Partington showcases views on Burke Mountain - July 5, 2013
The kitchens at Partington include tons of counter space and a large granite island, above. The oversize windows make the most of the spectacular views on Burke
Mountain, below, while the floorplans are spacious and open, with plenty of room for family living or entertaining...Read More..
- Vancouver Sun - Coach houses above garages are great mortgage helpers - February 14, 2013
While coach houses are well-known in Vancouver, a new project in Coquitlam is the first of its kind in that community. At Morningstar’s Somerton 34-home development, 21 of the houses come with a one-bedroom coach house above the garage.....Read More..
- The Province - Homes offer room to grow - January 27, 2013
There’s substance behind the style at Somerton, Morningstar Homes’ new development of large single-family homes and coach houses in Coquitlam.Read More..
- The Province - Style and substance - January 27, 2013
Somerton show homes designed with families in mindRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - Two homes in one - G1 - December 15, 2012
Bulk of Coquitlam’s Somerton residences will have an out-of-the-ordinary feature - a coach houseRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - Two homes in one - G2 - December 15, 2012
A residential first for Coquitlam - Most of Morningstar’s single-family Somerton homes will also have coach housesRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - Two homes in one - G4 - December 15, 2012
"You get to walk through, kick the tires, try it out ..."Read More..
- 24Hours - Coach houses now available in Coquitlam - November 8, 2012
There was a time when buying in the ’burbs meant sprawling out on huge, energy-consuming lots and renting out laneway homes was something you only did in Van proper. Not anymore, especially now that Morningstar Homes has paved the way for coach houses in Coquitlam with its Somerton project. Of the 34 single-family houses on this development, 21 of them come with fully finished, one-bedroom rental suites above the garage...Read More..
- Tri-City News - Coquitlam’s first coach homes for sale
It may be snug living for a family of four but Coquitlam's first coach homes are ideal for the "sandwich generation" looking for a place to accommodate their elderly parents or grown children.Read More..
- The Gospel Herald - Oct 27, 2012
SOMERTON, the new community developed by Morningstar Homes, is offering buyers something completely new to Coquitlam – coach homes. There will be three distinct home designs for purchasers to choose from, with a detached garage with the option of a fully appointed coach home above, available with all three designs. Read More..
- Real Estate Weekly - Beyond Basement Suites - November 2, 2012
Maybe your aging parents want to be close by, but still independent. Maybe
your daughter needs a little space, or you’d like a home office. Or maybe you could use some help paying the mortgage.Read More..
- Westcoast Homes - First impression - August 26, 2012
Design details of Kingston show homes sure to wow visitorsRead More..
- Real Estate Weekly - Kingston: The Jewel of Burke Mountain - August 10, 2012
With the embrace
of natural beauty, Kingston is the ideal home
to enjoy peace and harmony.Read More..
- New Local Home - Coming home to Morningstar’s Kingston - July 19, 2012
This is one of the most picture-perfect projects,” says Morningstar Vice-President of Sales and Marketing Deborah Calahan.Read More..
- Vancouver Sun - G.F. Strong gets a boost from new-home builder - FEB 4, 2012
Developer Morningstar Homes gives $14,660 to rehabilitation centre from fines levied over past year against tradesRead More..
- News Release - Jan 29, 2012
Morningstar Homes Ltd., recently donated a generous $14,660 to VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation in support of the GF Strong Rehab Centre: BC’s largest and most specialized centre for rehabilitation. Read More..
- The Province – Debut in Delta – May 02, 2010
Basements in new Morningstar homes a first in decades.Read More..
- New Local Home - Basements a plus at South Pointe - March 25, 2010
Morningstar Homes’ South Pointe at Sun-stone homes feature an amenity that has not been seen in Delta homes for years, due to
bylaws: basements.Read More..
- Vancouver Sun - VOLUME IS VALUE FOR MORNINGSTAR - March 13,2010
Morningstar pursues value-buyer with volume
Vineyard-residence sales pitch from tract-home buyer: ‘We don’t buy one toilet, we buy 100’Read More..
- Metro Homes - Great homes at great prices - March 11,2010
Pepin Brook development offers many amenities on top of its own wineryRead More..
- New Local Home - Homes: how they’re changing - March 04, 2010
Trends to look for in 2010 and beyond: what locals say
Morningstar Homes president Dale Barron, says kitchens are changing in their size and function in today’s new homes.Read More..
- The Province - Turn your home into a showplace - Oct 25, 2009
Three display homes are in move-in shape and seeking buyersRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - Belmont Classic adds new models - Aug 29, 2009
Coquitlam development offers top quality finishes and plenty of green optionsRead More..
- Metro Vancouver - Sterling shines on Burke Mountain - Aug 13, 2009
Vancouver style comes to CoquitlamRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - How unusual is Morningstar?- July 4, 2009
Builder sells all homes available in Coquitlam project in two days.Read More..
- Vancouver Sun - - In a buyer’s market, devaluations cancel each other - Feb 14, 2009
Couple brings combined 13 years of ownership to new-home purchase in CoquitlamRead More..
- Vancouver Sun - American know-how at work - Feb 07, 2009
Morningstar Home's trade and suppliers reduce costs of construction enough to permit a 15% cut in list pricesRead More..